Snoworks Announce Brand New Ski Instructor Course This Summer With Guaranteed Job In St Anton For The Winter Season

Three week course on the Hintertux Glacier in Austria this summer will provide work as a ski instructor in the world class resort of St Anton for winter 2014-15.

Here’s a perfect opportunity for all those final year students and school leavers dreaming of a winter in the Alps, to gain a qualification that guarantees a job as a ski instructor in one of the world’s very best resorts – St Anton in Arlberg, Austria.

Highly regarded, British Ski Course Company, Snoworks, have announced their own program in association with the Arlberg Ski School, founded in 1921 and still one of the most prestigious in the world that will offer jobs to all students who pass the Austrian Level 1 exam (Antwärter) in Hintertux this August.

The three week course includes eight days training with an Austrian Skiführer – the highest level trainer in the country. Following that, a ten day exam that will be held in German aims to qualify students at level one status which provides the guaranteed job in St Anton.

Head of Snoworks GAP courses, Lee Townend, commented

Because of our excellent relationship with the Arlberg Ski School in St Anton, we are able to offer this fantastic opportunity to work in such an amazing environment. The Antwärter qualification means a guaranteed job for the whole season and I’m delighted that we can now offer this to British skiers.
It’s important that any participants can speak conversational German, both for the exam and the work involved in the ski school during the winter season.

Accommodation during the course will be in the fabulous, four star, Hotel NeuHintertux, located at the foot of the glacier – this is based on a half-board basis.

The price also includes a lift pass for three weeks and return airport transfers from Munich. Travel to St Anton for the winter season is not included.

Core Facts

• Dates for the 2014 Austrian GAP program are July 24 to August 13, 2014.
  • Price for the course including half-board accommodation, transfers, lift pass, full training and the Antwärter exam is £2,995.00 per person.
  • Flights to Munich, travel insurance and lunches are not included.
  • Snoworks also run an annual GAP ski instructor course in the resort of Tignes from October to December.
  • Snoworks GAP coaches include Lee Townend, Phil Smith, Emma Carrick-Anderson, Mike Barker and Nick Quinn.

Company Information

Snoworks GAP is a division of Snoworks All-Mountain Ski Courses and is based in Tignes and Courchevel in the French Alps. Established in 2005, Snoworks GAP specialises in training ski instructors for BASI Level 1, 2 and 3 exams. Lee Townend, BASI Trainer, heads up the Snoworks team and is qualified to assess BASI instructors up to level 3 standard, making him one of the UK’s leading figures in ski instructor training. The team has a wealth of other alumni that includes, Phil Smith (Presenter of TV’s Ski Tips), Emma Carrick Anderson (4 Times Olympic Ski Racer) and Mike Barker (Former Snowsports England Head Coach). Snoworks GAP provide a route to ski instructor qualification before the start of the winter, enabling students to qualify and work as instructors once the ski season starts.

PRESS CONTACT

Robert Stewart
    PR DirectorSki Press

Telephone: +00 44 (0)7543 799338

Email: robert@ski-press.com

Website:

IMAGES

Snoworks GAP Courses Snoworks GAP Courses

Click image to download

Snoworks GAP FACEBOOK

RSS Category Feed:

RSS icon Subscribe to Ski Lessons category.

0
    Connecting
    Please wait...
    Send a message

Sorry! We aren't around right now. Leave a message and we'll get back to you, asap.

Your name
    * Email
    * Describe your issue
    Login Chat

Thanks for stopping by. Can we help you with anything?

Your name
    * Email
    We're online!
    Feedback

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?