Alpine French School Launch Brand New Summer Courses in the French Alps

Alpine French School in Morzine has introduced new courses this summer that cater for a wide variety of interests for a learning holiday in the mountains.

The British owned and operated French language school in the heart of the traditional Alpine town of Morzine has been established since 2003 and combines a holiday in the mountains with the chance to improve French language skills at all levels, from beginner to advanced.

Summer is the most popular time for students to visit the school and they have introduced several new courses and activities for the 2016 season – these are:

New Course: Family

Junior (age 6-18) courses have become increasingly popular over the summer period and now a family course has been introduced so everyone can participate in both lessons and with some of the activities on offer.

This course is available between July 10 and August 20, 2016 with a program that looks like this:

09h00 – 12h30: junior lessons, adult (16+) activities/free time
12h30 – 14h00: lunch, children eat at the junior centre
14h00 – 17h30: adult intensive course, junior activities
17h30 onwards: spend late afternoon and evening as a family

Prices: 425€ per junior per week (full day camp); 275€ per adult per week (French Intensive Course); accommodation per week: 600€ per family room (self-catering); adult activities billed as extra depending on activities chosen (hiking, canyoning, mountain biking, climbing, via ferrata, adventure park and others); airport transfers (Geneva-Morzine): 70€ per person return.

Website link: Family French Courses

New Course: French and Yoga (4th – 11th June only)

This new course combines Vinyasa Yoga in the afternoons with a selection of French courses of your choice during the morning.

Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic form of yoga which is suited to active people with a good level of fitness. This type of yoga is perfect for people who want a workout and it is popular for its sporty, fluid, creative rhythm. A gentler form is Vinyasa Krama, which is a methodical placement of a series of events, changes and postures.

Example holiday with pricing: 895€ person including, intensive French course (Monday to Friday 15 hours total), Yoga sessions (Monday to Friday 10 hours total), self-catering accommodation in shared chalet or apartment.

Website link: Learn French and Yoga

New Course: French and Adventure Activity

This course presents students with the chance to try out a variety of outdoor activities and combine them with the Intensive French Course.

The activities include: Canyoning, Climbing, Via Ferrata, Tree-top Adventure Park and Hiking – there are three mornings of activities during the week tailored to the group with French lessons taking place during the afternoons when the weather tends to become too hot for running about.

Example holiday with pricing: 805€ person including, intensive French course (Monday to Friday 15 hours total), Outdoor Activity sessions (three half days total), self-catering accommodation in shared chalet or apartment. There is a ‘luxury’ package option for 1275€ per person with accommodation located in a 4* hotel on a half-board option.

Website link: Learn French + Adventure Activity

New Activities: Tennis and Horse Riding

The Option + program allows you to choose three afternoons of activities per week – both tennis and horse-riding sessions have been introduced for the first time in 2016 at the Parc des Derêches in Morzine.

There are many other courses available with Alpine French School this summer, including:

> Mountain Biking
> Paragliding
> Road cycling
> Watersports
> Climbing and Hiking

Company Information

Alpine French School was originally set up in 2003 as Lost In Translation offering French courses to the local expat community and English courses to the local French community and then to people visiting the area on holiday wishing to study French. The school now welcomes international students to the Alps to learn French in the villages of Morzine and Les Gets.
The School offers a wide range of traditional French courses, including private French courses, intensive French courses and GCSE/A-level tuition as well as courses with sporting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking and climbing. Classes are taught in small groups of a maximum of 8 students using communicative, interactive methods.
They are a French government recognised training provider.

PRESS CONTACT

Robert Stewart
PR DirectorSki Press

Telephone: +00 44 (0)7543 799338

Email: robert@ski-press.com

Website:

IMAGES

Morzine Summer View Morzine Mountain Biking Morzine Pool

Click image to download

Alpine French School FACEBOOK

RSS Category Feed:

RSS icon Subscribe to Tour Operator category.