Alpine French School Launch 2017 Summer Program in Morzine

French summer camp – new centre for Alpine French School for 2017 is ideal for families looking for a fun and educational holiday where their children get to improve their French and try a variety of adventure activities.

Alpine French School has launched their 2017 summer program in Morzine that includes a day or residential camp and courses that focus on learning or improving French that combine with adventure activities.

Popular with families that have children between 11 and 17 years old, the summer camp is between one and six weeks long, starting on July 9th and finishing on August 19th. The course is suitable for all levels of French language and helps prepare for GCSE, iGCSE, IB, AS-level and A-level examinations, with a maximum of 15 students per teacher.

Students who travel without their parents can stay in a study residence designed for junior groups with en-suite bathrooms and spacious rooms with meals provided on a full-board basis.

It’s also possible to experience outdoor activities during the afternoons, including white-water rafting, Adventure Park, rock climbing, mountain biking and summer sledging. Alternatively, horse riding is also available as an afternoon activity.

Not only for children – adults too, can experience a French course in Morzine and combine that with mountain activities that include: canyoning, rock climbing, via ferrata, tree-top adventure park and hiking.

Helen Watts, founder of Alpine French School comments:

Our summer program has now expanded and families can enjoy Morzine together and participate in the French course should they wish. The summer camp is a lot of fun and the kids enjoy it, which helps them to learn too. There’s so much to do in the mountains now during the summer and it’s becoming more and more popular as a summer destination and it’s easy to see why – it’s busier here every year.

Learn French + Activities, standard package for 1 week: 899€ including intensive French lessons, 3 afternoons of activities of choice and self-catering accommodation in shared apartment.

Summer Camp: From 1945€ for 2 weeks all-inclusive of full board accommodation in a study travel centre for juniors, 15 hours of French classes per week, afternoon activities, evening activities, weekend activities and airport transfers from/to Geneva.

Company Information

Alpine French School was originally set up in 2003 as Lost In Translation offering French courses to the local expat community and English courses to the local French community and then to people visiting the area on holiday wishing to study French. The school now welcomes international students to the Alps to learn French in the villages of Morzine and Les Gets.

The School offers a wide range of traditional French courses, including private French courses, intensive French courses and GCSE/A-level tuition as well as courses with sporting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking and climbing. Classes are taught in small groups of a maximum of 8 students using communicative, interactive methods.

The School also runs a popular French Summer Camp with day camp and residential options for 6-18 year olds to have fun and brush up on their French over the summer holidays.

PRESS CONTACT

Robert Stewart
    PR DirectorSki Press

Telephone: +00 44 (0)7543 799338

Email: robert@ski-press.com

Website:

IMAGES

Morzine Summer View Morzine Mountain Biking Morzine Pool

Click image to download

Alpine French School FACEBOOK

RSS Category Feed:

RSS icon Subscribe to Tour Operator category.

0
    Connecting
    Please wait...
    Send a message

Sorry! We aren't around right now. Leave a message and we'll get back to you, asap.

Your name
    * Email
    * Describe your issue
    Login Chat

Thanks for stopping by. Can we help you with anything?

Your name
    * Email
    We're online!
    Feedback

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?