Students Can Afford To Take A Ski Holiday This Winter With These Great Value Prices Launched For The 2017-18 Season

Action Outdoors has launched a special student ski and snowboard program for the 2017-18 winter season that allows a small amount of friends planning a trip to get access to prices normally reserved for whole school or university groups.

Prices for these Action Outdoors student holidays start at £386 per person and include 7 nights full-board accommodation with three proper meals a day, lift pass for 6 days skiing or snowboarding, equipment hire for 6 days, ski or snowboard instruction for 12 hours through the week and evening entertainments laid on by the staff of the UCPA, a not for profit organisation based in some of the very best resorts in the French Alps.

Holidays start on December 9, 2017 and run all the way through to April 28, 2018, across nine resorts and eleven accommodation centres. The most expensive week’s peak at £483 per person all-inclusive, and it’s possible to ski at New Year in La Plagne for £474.

David Robertson, Managing Director of Action Outdoors said:

Providing they don’t spend too much on beer – and an Action Outdoors holiday is about what it says it is, Action….Outdoors – then it’s possible a student might actually save money by going on a ski holiday this winter. Of course they are going to spend money on beer and the UCPA centres have a great vibe during the evening as well, but with the kind of courses we offer, we want students to enjoy the mountains when they are here and save the drinking for when they get home.

Resorts where student holidays are available include, Chamonix-Argentiere, Flaine, Les Contamines, La Plagne, Les Arcs, Deux Alpes, Serre Chevalier, Tignes and Val Thorens.

Travel: the prices excludes travel but return coach from London direct to resort costs from £99 return with Snow Express, and Action Outdoors can help plan the best and most economical way of getting there.

For students who wish to travel individually then there’s also a special package offer for the 2017-18 season to five different resorts in the French Alps including Chamonix, Les Arcs, Les Deux Alpes, Tignes and Val d’Isère. Price: £539 including 7 nights full-board accommodation, lift pass for 6 days skiing or snowboarding, equipment hire for 6 days, ski or snowboard instruction for 12 hours, evening entertainment. Dates: December 02, 2017 to January 13, 2018.

About Student Trips With Action Outdoors

Action Outdoors can help you to arrange student group ski trips for groups of ten people minimum at a fantastic price and with minimal organisation for the group leader as the online booking system passes responsibility for payment to the individual participants. You will find our prices not only very competitive, possibly the lowest on the market, but they also allow you flexibility when planning the week. The Action Outdoors team have all been students themselves and are completely aware of the difficulties faced by a committee when organising a trip.

Company Information

Action Outdoors is the UK partner of UCPA, a French non-profit organisation that provides excellent value accommodation for younger people, although recently they have extended their service to families and individuals up to the age of 55 years old.
    The concept is simple - good standard of accommodation that’s inclusive of meals, instruction and ski passes in some of the very top resorts in France including, Chamonix, Flaine, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Les Deux Alpes, Tignes, Val d’Isère, Serre Chevalier and Val Thorens.
    Skiing doesn’t have to be an expensive holiday and Action Outdoors genuinely provide the opportunity for skiers on a budget to enjoy the sport.