UCPA Makes Skiing For 18-25 year Old Students Accessible During The 2018-19 Winter Season With Reduced Prices

Despite challenges with Sterling exchange rate and rising costs to travel abroad, the non-profit UCPA organisation has launched a series of holidays to the French Alps for the 18-25 age group starting at £369 per person in Argentiere (Chamonix) departing January 6, 2019, including, 5 nights full-board accommodation, 6 day Chamonix Valley ski pass, 6 days ski or snowboard equipment hire and 12 hours of instruction.

Considering a Chamonix Valley 5 day ski pass normally costs €235.50 alone, it’s not difficult to see that value in the all-inclusive package on offer from the UCPA.

Selected Other Reduced Student Weeks

Christmas in Les Arcs: £421 per person in the UCPA Centre Les Arcs, departing on December 22, 2018, including 7 nights full-board accommodation, 6.5 days ski pass, 6.5 days ski or snowboard equipment hire, 12 hours of instruction.
January Les Deux Alpes: £421 per person in the UCPA Centre Les Deux Alpes, departing on January 5, 2019, including 7 nights full-board accommodation, 6.5 days ski pass, 6.5 days ski or snowboard equipment hire, 12 hours of instruction.

General Manager of Action Outdoors, the UK arm of the UCPA, Tina Gale, said:

With the pressure on the Pound and uncertainly over prices for overseas holidays during the next year, we are delighted to be able to offer young students the chance to take an all-inclusive package where they have paid for all their meals, accommodation, equipment, ski pass and instruction before they leave at a price that isn’t even close to achieve if booked separately.

Full selection of student special offers.

Company Information

UCPA was set up over 50 years ago to encourage young people to take part in outdoors sports. It has since developed into a not for profit organisation that provides sport holidays for a wide range of ages with a huge range of accommodation options. Each year over 240,000 people enjoy a sport holiday with UCPA, enjoying accessibility to outdoor sports regardless of social background, income or culture. UCPA also offers trips and tours to some of the best destinations for outdoor sports in 75 countries including Vietnam, Portugal and Brazil.

A total of 80 different sports activities are offered in UCPA centres all year round, including, skiing, surfing, mountaineering, diving, sailing and horse riding. During winter, UCPA centres operate in some of the top resorts in the Alps such as Val Thorens, Tignes, Val d’Isère and Chamonix. The holidays are always All Inclusive – lift passes, ski hire, all meals and guiding is included in the price. UCPA is the largest ski school in France and have their own instructor development program which allows young people to develop their career in sport instruction, whilst providing a strong base of instructors and guides to work within each centre for the whole season.