New Winter Program And Premises For Alpine French School

The Morzine based French and English language school that specialises in activity based holidays that combine classroom sessions with skiing and snowboarding during winter and mountain sports in the summer, has moved into a brand new premises in-time for the ski season.

The new dedicated building has 6 classrooms, a spacious student lounge and reception area, coffee and tea making facilities, free parking, free wi-fi and access for disabled students. It’s a larger space and the building is completely dedicated to the school.

Helen Watts, Director of Alpine French School, said:

We are really pleased with our new bright and spacious premises which is purpose built for Alpine French School. We have been working on the project for quite a while and it is great to have a building that is centrally located but with parking and easy access for our students. We offer French and English lessons all year-round and for this autumn we have a choice of French weekly group lessons, French Intensive Courses or Private lessons.

New French + Ski Program For Winter 2018-19

Alpine French School runs a dedicated learn to speak French and ski program during the winter that includes options for residential accommodation from one week to a full season. It’s possible to ski every day, with lessons in the afternoons.

Example one week holiday and cost: from €950 per person, intensive French Course (2 x hours per day), 6 days Portes du Soleil ski pass, shared room in self-catered apartment.

Half-board options with a host family are available from €1,100 per person

Alpine French School can help book ski or snowboard school lessons with the ESF (where instructors continue to help with French language skills), ski or snowboard hire and airport transfers.

Company Information

Alpine French School was originally set up in 2003 as Lost In Translation offering French courses to the local expat community and English courses to the local French community and then to people visiting the area on holiday wishing to study French. The school now welcomes international students to the Alps to learn French in the villages of Morzine and Les Gets.

The School offers a wide range of traditional French courses, including private French courses, intensive French courses and GCSE/A-level tuition as well as courses with sporting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking and climbing. Classes are taught in small groups of a maximum of 8 students using communicative, interactive methods.

The School also runs a popular French Summer Camp with day camp and residential options for 6-18 year olds to have fun and brush up on their French over the summer holidays.