Alpine French School Launches New Centre In Samoëns And Introduces New Covid-19 Protocols

The French language school based in the ski resort of Morzine has opened a brand new centre in Samoëns, a ski resort that directly links into the Grand Massif area that includes Flaine and Les Carroz.

• New centre launches in the French resort of Samoëns
  • New Covid-19 protocols in place following a successful summer season
  • Opportunities for long term students to stay in private self-catered accommodation
  • Learn French and ski this winter with courses for one week to a whole season

The school is preparing for the winter season following a successful and busy summer where they were able to implement new Covid-19 protocols to create a safe environment for its students.

Alpine French School has also grown its private self-catered accommodation options for students this winter, and expanded its private lessons for those who’d rather learn French in a more isolated environment.

Many of the courses are suitable for long term residents too, which is something the school thinks could be of interest this winter. Alpine French School is one example of many travel related businesses that have been handling the Covid crisis in a positive way and implementing strategies to ensure the safety of its guests and students.

Co-owner of Alpine French School, Helen Watts, said:

Alpine French School will be offering French + Ski courses during winter 2020-21 following our successful French Summer Camps in summer 2020. We have had the opportunity to trial our Covid protocol and our courses ran with no hitches during the summer, so we are confident that we can offer our great French + Ski courses in a safe environment this winter. We offer a range of accommodation to suit all tastes including private apartments and we can offer private courses if this is preferred by the client. We often get students who are retired or just want to combine a season with learning French, and for this winter we are hoping people will see an opportunity to stay in the mountains for an extended period.

Accommodation in Morzine or Samoëns can be arranged in an apartment, catered or self-catered chalet or hotel.

Information About The New Samoens Centre

Samoëns is an Alpine village-resort in Haute-Savoie region.

Located in a small valley of outstanding natural beauty, close to Chamonix, Morzine, Annecy and Geneva, Samoëns is alive with activity all year round and part of the Grand Massif ski resort in winter.

Visitors come to Samoëns from all over the world for its charming authentic village atmosphere and the wide range of activities that the Vallée du Giffre has to offer.

Company Information

Alpine French School was originally set up in 2003 as Lost In Translation offering French courses to the local expat community and English courses to the local French community and then to people visiting the area on holiday wishing to study French. The school now welcomes international students to the Alps to learn French in the villages of Morzine, Les Gets and Samoëns.

The School offers a wide range of traditional French courses, including private French courses, intensive French courses and GCSE/A-level tuition as well as courses with sporting activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking and climbing. Classes are taught in small groups of a maximum of 8 students using communicative, interactive methods.

The School also runs a popular French Summer Camp with day camp and residential options for 6-18 year olds to have fun and brush up on their French over the summer holidays.

PRESS CONTACT

Robert Stewart
PR DirectorSki Press

Telephone: +00 44 (0)7543 799338

Email: robert@ski-press.com

Website:

IMAGES

Alpine French School Morzine

Click image to view client WeTransfer files

Alpine French School Samoens

Click image to view Samoens WeTransfer files

RSS Category Feed:

RSS icon Subscribe to Services category.