Snow Sports News
- Canada > The Vancouver Sun: Whistler’s bid for X Games 2013 fails
- Canada > Pique: Whistler’s World Ski and Snowboard Festival loses Telus as a sponsor
- Canada > The Ski channel: Spirit of Sarah Sponsorship announced at Momentum Ski Camp
- France > Valthonet.com: Val Thorens ski instructor charged with manslaughter
- France > Powder magazine: Coreupt Skis Files for Bankruptcy
- Germany > Ski Racing: Leki owner dies in plane crash
- Global > ESPN: 2013 X Games adds 3 Summer events in Barcelona, Munich & Brazil. Tignes & Aspen kept as winter venues.
- UK > BBC News: Sheffield Ski Village burns down
- UK > Relentless Freeze Festival: New Dates Announced. Early Bird, 2012
- USA > Ski The East: 2012 Winter Review
- USA > UnofficialNetworks.com: Which Ski Resorts Are Still OPEN in North America?
Tech & Social Media News
- Mashable: RIM’s Secret Weapon for Reviving BlackBerry: HTML5
- Mashable: Instagram Passes 50 Million Users, Adds 5 Million a Week
- Mashable: Facebook IPO: It’s Set for May 18 [REPORT]
- Social Times: Digg’s Future Is Uncertain as Tech Team Heads to Washington Post
- Mashable: Tumblr Adds ‘Ads’
- Search Engine Land: Adjusting Your SEO Strategies During Panda & Penguin
- UK > PR Week: PRWeek’s Top 150 PR Consultancies’ fee income bounces back
- UK > Press Gazette: Trinity Mirror chief executive Sly Bailey resigns
Ski Press is a dedicated PR and Marketing company that specialises in the snowsports industry. We target relevant media organisations to suit your requirements and have a no nonsense approach to speaking with the people that matter to you. Ski Press can write and distribute your press releases across both online and traditional media platforms and uses its extensive network of contacts to effectively promote your news story or product launch to suit your worldwide target audiences.
Ski Press | email@example.com | t: +44 (0)7543 799338 | Robert Stewart