Elevation offers a luxury self-catered property portfolio in central Morzine. Until now, most high-end properties have been run as catered chalets leaving little choice for those looking for luxury holidays that aren’t fully catered.
All of the properties within the Elevation portfolio are high end self-catered properties within the centre of Morzine. All offer truly excellent accommodation to the highest specification. Additional services can be added at any time on request – for example, a chef for one night or three, or a selection of fine wines delivered to directly to the apartment.
A concierge service is on-hand throughout to answer any questions and provide any advice or additional services that guests require.
Elevation was started by Paul Watts and Sébastien Michaud at the beginning of the 2015/16 ski season. In April 2016, Kathryn Leake joined the partnership team to run the business day to day.
Paul is a Chartered Surveyor whose original background was in commercial retail property working at an opportunity fund in London. He moved to Morzine where he sells and develops high-end properties with a bilingual management team including some of the best luxury property developers in the area. His knowledge of the international property market combined with his local network has allowed him to build up the best luxury self-catered property portfolio in the area.
Sébastien is a French qualified Chartered Surveyor who is from a local family to the area. Having lived in the area all his life he has an unsurpassable amount of local knowledge and contacts in the property world. He studied in Paris for his Property degree before returning to Morzine to continue working at Morzine Immobilier. He is a qualified member of the Chambre des Experts Immobiliers FNAIM (the French equivalent of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors). Within the Morzine area he has worked on some of the major residential developments.
Elevation Manager Kathryn Leake left a sales and marketing career in the UK grocery trade to move to Morzine in 2014. She quickly made herself at home in the area and gained and understanding of the holiday rentals business by working locally.
- Morzine Chalet Operator Elevation Alps Launches New Flexible Stays For The 2022-23 Season
- Elevation Alps Continue To Expand In Morzine With Four New Chalets This Winter
2018/19 Season Press Releases [Archived]
- Flexible Chalet Specialist Elevation Alps Launches New Properties For The 2018-19 Winter Season
- Growth In Summer Mountain Visitors To Morzine Helps Elevation Alps Launch New Chalets
- Special Offers And Availability From Elevation Alps Over The Easter break
2017/18 Season Press Releases [Archived]
- Elevation Alps Launches Five Brand New Chalets For The 2017-18 Winter Season
2016/17 Season Press Releases [Archived]
- Luxury Self Catering Chalet Company, Elevation Alps, Offers Their Definitive Menu For The Perfect Winter Sports Holiday
- New Luxury Self-Catering Chalet Company Launches in Morzine, France – Elevation Alps