The ski resort of Les Gets is located about 1.5 hours’ drive from Geneva Airport in the northern French Alps. It’s linked with 12 other resorts in the Portes Du Soleil region that total 293 ski runs and 189 lifts.
Les Gets-Morzine ski area has 68 ski runs and 42 ski lifts alone, with a lift capacity of over 70,000 / hour. There’s 3 Boardercross runs and a snowpark as well as a free beginners ski area with several lifts. 77 km of trails are available for cross country skiers.
In town, there’s a number of hotels ranging from 4* to 2* as well as numerous chalets and apartments. There’s a total of 40 restaurants, on and off the mountain.
Previous Seasons Press Releases
- Les Gets Becomes A Cigarette-Butt-Free-Zone This Winter, In European First
- Les Gets Winter News – Montreux Comedy Festival Goes On Snow
- Les Gets Winter News 2020-21 Season
- New Comedy Festival Launches In Ski Resort Of Les Gets During January 2020
- Ski Press To Represent French Resort Of Les Gets During The 2020 Winter Season