Oxygène Ski School
In 1992 two brothers, Bertrand and Pierre de Monvallier, established Oxygene ski & snowboard school in the French resort of La Plagne, hugely popular with British skiers and snowboarders.
This was soon followed by ski equipment hire and in 1997, the company expanded to Val d’Isère.
In the year 2000, an adaptive program was introduced that subsequently has become a hugely important part of the overall offering.
In 2016, Oxygene acquires 3 Valley’s ski school Magic in Motion and starts to expand its destinations that today include 14 resorts in the French Alps.
- Oxygene Ski & Snowboard School Turns 30 This Season And Celebrates With Free Lessons Or Activities
- Oxygene Ski School Covid Guide To The Start Of Winter In The French Alps
- Eco-friendly Non-ski Activities Launch This Winter With Oxygene Ski School – Moonbikes And E-biking
- Oxygene Ski School Launch New Resorts For The 2021-22 Winter Season
- Oxygene Ski And Snowboard School Appoint Ski Press As UK & Ireland PR Representatives