Chalets 1066 is the largest chalet operator in the French resort of Les Gets, one of the closest to major Alpine airport hub of Geneva. With over forty chalets offering in excess of 300 beds, its dominant position in the resort means it can offer customers a fully tailored experience for their ski holidays. Leading the way in the evolving ‘build your own’ chalet holiday experience, Chalets 1066 has developed a strong network of partners that deliver premium services to each of its properties based on guest’s needs and desires. This includes meal deliveries, professional in-chalet chefs, ski and snowboard equipment hire and morning breakfast delivery.
Chalets 1066 has also developed and implemented some of the industry’s leading technology solutions, including an online reservations system that specifically tailors the guest experience, app based chalet manuals, RFID tags on linen, and the first intelligent chalet/hotel maintenance app in France.
The company was established in 2008 and has been operating exclusively in Les Gets ever since. The company prides itself on three main pillars of service: Choice, quality and value. All of these elements can be demonstrated clearly and transparently.
- Chalets1066 Battles The Weather With A Snow-Worry’s Guarantee
- Chalets1066, Now The Largest Operator In Les Gets, Launches Three Brand New Properties
- Winter News From Chalets1066 – The Largest Chalet Operator In Les Gets, France
- Chalet Louis – One Of The Finest Properties In Les Gets For A Summer Or Winter Holiday
- Chalets1066 Ready To Welcome British Guests Back After Huge Battle With French Authorities
- New Chalets For The 2021-22 Ski Season From Chalets1066
- Chalets 1066 Appoints Ski Press To Run Its UK And Ireland PR Campaign For Winter 2021-22