Crans Montana is a chic and stylish ski resort located in the Valais canton of Switzerland (French speaking), around two hours by train from Geneva Airport. Two towns, Crans and Montana, merge together to form the resort and both have their own identities.
Sitting on a high plateau above the Rhone Valley and facing south, the views are spectacular, especially from higher altitudes where it’s possible to see Mont Blanc in the west, through to the Matterhorn and way beyond to the east.
The skiing is well suited for intermediates, with a wide range of blue and red runs, but there’s excellent beginners areas as well as some more challenging slopes for experts, including some interesting off-piste and ski touring terrain.
Accommodation is varied, with a strong luxury element including several 5* hotels and a spread of 3* and 4* options as well as self-catering apartments and B&B’s.
- Swiss Government Announce New Covid Regulations But Valais Canton Exempt
- Crans-Montana Launches Fully Flexible Booking Options For The 2020-21 Winter Ski Season
2019/20 Season Press Releases
- Crans-Montana Hosts World Cup Ski Races From Friday February 21, 2020
- Crans-Montana To Host Special Olympics Great Britain 2020 National Alpine Skiing Competition
- Crans-Montana Launch New Family Festival During December 2019
2018/19 Season Press Releases [Archived]
- Crans-Montana Launches Food And Wine Events During August And September 2019
- Crans-Montana Awarded The Family Destination Label For 2019-2021
- Dave Ryding Back On The Podium Following Crans-Montana Invitational Night Slalom, Wednesday January 16
- Dave Ryding To Compete In Crans-Montana Night Slalom, Wednesday January 16
- New Freestyle Centre Launches Close To The Swiss Resort Of Crans-Montana – Chalet Alaia
- Mountain Press Appointed As UK PR Representatives For Crans-Montana