The Ski Club of Great Britain
The Ski Club of Great Britain is a membership organisation that operates on a not for profit basis. It was founded in 1903 at the Café Royale in central London.
Its current membership now exceeds 18,000.
Members can benefit from a number of offers forged through strong partnerships with leading brands such as Snow + Rock, Ski Solutions, Sunweb and SkiSet.
The Ski Club’s Freshtracks holiday’s offer the UK’s most comprehensive programme for skiing enthusiasts looking to take to the slopes with like-minded and similar ability skiers. The programme includes a range of off-piste, ski touring, weekend, all mountain and bucket list style trips in both short and long haul destinations.
There’s a robust travel insurance policy available to members that covers worldwide skiing trips, including off-piste and heliskiing, plus a growing number of resorts in Europe that have Ski Club representatives in place facilitating members meeting to ski together.
The Ski Club also has its own chalet accommodation in the ski resort of Flaine.
Ambassadors include Olympic skier Chemmy Alcott.
- Ski Club of Great Britain Launches Winter Freshtracks Holidays With New Destinations
- Ski Club Of Great Britain Celebrates Its 120th Anniversary In 2023
- Spring Skiing Opportunities With The Ski Club Of Great Britain’s Freshtracks Holidays
- Ski Club Of Great Britain Re-Launches Its Insurance For Winter 2023 With One Of The Most Comprehensive Policies Available
- Mountain Tracks Launch New Norway Sail And Ski Adventure In Remote Location
- The Ski Club Of Great Britain Expands Its Reps Programme And Introduces Eight New Resorts
- Ski Club Freshtracks Prepare For Winter With A New Programme
- The Ski Club Of Great Britain Appoints Ski Press To Handle Its Media Relations For 2022-23 Season